A Guide to Bachelorette Parties
Ahhh…the bachelorette party. Time to let loose, unwind, and forget the stress of wedding planning. Nothing like having a blast with your best gal pals to get your mind off of everything! Bachelorette parties are all about FUN! Whether you plan a low-key dinner, an all-out weekend getaway, or something in between, the most important thing is celebrating the bride-to-be and having a great time together!
When it comes to planning the bachelorette party, there’s a few things to keep in mind...
Planning the Bachelorette Party
Although it is typically planned by the maid of honor, a collab with the bridesmaids is always welcome!
Double check with the bride on the guest list.
Make sure the bride is on board for what you have in mind. It’s probably not a good idea to plan a night of bar hopping if the bride doesn’t drink.
Consider the budget! Make sure it’s something everyone is comfortable with and agrees upon.
Ensure the timing works for everyone invited! There’s no set rules on when to have it, but they typically occur one to two months before the wedding.
Popular Bachelorette Party Ideas
There are SO many options when it comes to what to do for the bachelorette party! Although a bachelorette weekend getaway is the growing trend, there are many things you can do closer to home if that’s what you have in mind! Here are some popular bachelorette party ideas for a bash your bride will never forget.
- Bach Bar Crawl Spend the night bar hopping to all the hot spots! Spice up the evening with a scavenger hunt or a fun game of Truth or Dare. Order some matching bridal party t-shirts to add an extra layer of fun!
- Visit A Vineyard Plan a winery bachelorette! Get a tour of the beautiful vineyards and enjoy tasting all the wine - not to mention all the instagram worthy scenery!
- Old School Sleepover If hitting the club isn’t the bride’s scene, stay in and get cozy with your girls! Enjoy a night in with movies, wine, snacks and your best gal pals.
- Serene Spa Day Plan a spa day or spa weekend with the maids. If wellness and rejuvenation is what the bride wants, then getting treatments at the spa is the perfect choice!
- Beach Babes Toes in the sand, a drink in your hand! Spend a day (or two) relaxing at the beach or lake. Spend your time enjoying the sunshine and each other's company! We think one of our Bach Babe Shirts will go perfectly over that new swimsuit you just ordered!
- Thrill Ride Grab the girls and have some old fashioned fun at an amusement park! You’re never too old to enjoy fried food, attempt to win a ridiculous stuffed animal, or scream yourself hoarse on park rides!
- Learn Something New How much fun would it be to take a class together? There are so many options! Take a dance class together- pole dancing would be a blast! Sign up for a cooking class and learn to make something new. An art class, a mixology class… the possibilities are endless!
- Sing Your Heart Out The bride deserves a night off to unwind with her besties and what better way to let her hair down than with karaoke! Belt out all your favorite songs while you dance the night away!
- The Great Outdoors Calling all outdoorsy gals: plan a bachelorette hike or camping trip! Being immersed in nature will help the jittery bride relax!
- Destination Bachelorette Bachelorette getaways are surging in popularity! A weekend of bonding…and partying…and making memories with your besties is always a good time! Nashville, Miami, Charleston, and of course Vegas are super popular bachelorette destinations!
Whatever you decide to do for the bachelorette, remember it’s all about spending time with your favorite girls and having a blast along the way!